National Communications Group
to shop for a broad range of service options from the nation's
leading providers and offers a myriad of value-added services
including free consulting, dedicated installation management,
and a best price guarantee, all at no additional cost to our
users. Benefits of implementing an MPLS Network:
- Global Coverage.
Connect locations in over 190 countries around the world.
A network solution that protects your company's sensitive
Save 40% on network costs vs Frame Relay and Private Line
Simplify network management with any to any connectivity.
Easily add new locations while preparing your network
for voice and video.
Label Switching (MPLS) IP VPNs are network-based solutions
provisioned on the AT&T
IP Network. AT&T provides a flexible, future-proof architecture
to our customers that meet their communications needs today
- and tomorrow - by designing, engineering and building IP
VPN solutions that enable the integration of the best in breed
AT&T MPLS IP
VPNs are state-of-the-art IP VPN models and offer a flexible
and easy path to migrate from legacy data networks to a
highly-secure and scalable IP-based infrastructure.
Features & Options
We provision the IP VPN solution over our IP Network, utilizing
AT&T MPLS to
provide security. Customers don't need to purchase additional
customer-premises VPN equipment for their sites.
- Management options
- Customer care and network support - 24x7x365
- Security - MPLS-based security
- Distributed communications - any-to-any connectivity
- Traffic prioritization - 4 Classes of Services (CoS)
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Web-based reporting
- Flexible billing options
- Optional management capabilities. Managed and unmanaged
options available providing you with the level of strategic
control you require
- Four Classes of Service (CoS). Optimization of all types
of applications for traffic prioritization
- Flexible, robust network architecture. Unified communications
among all locations with MPLS providing any-to-any connectivity
- Web-based reporting. Optimization of network performance
and availability ensuring service level guarantee
- Simplified pricing and invoicing. Ease of budgeting,
accounting, and reconciliation with flexible billing options